The Mezza Lebanese Restaurant Group is owned and operated by Tony and Peter Nahas. Both have established themselves as entrepreneurs in the quick-service food industry by currently owning and operating six successful food service businesses in Halifax.
For over 25 years, Mezza restaurants have provided a fast, healthy, and affordable Lebanese experience for its customers. The Mezza Lebanese Restaurant Group accommodates dine-in, take-out, delivery, late-night, corporate and party catering in a fast-casual environment.
At the heart of the Mezza Lebanese restaurant group is our love of food, our passion for family and our enjoyment of life. We believe a great meal should always be accompanied by friends, family and laughter.
Mezza’s reputation has a lot to do with this focus, or obsession, with freshness. They source local poultry, local bakeries, local produce, and prepare all sauces in-house. All of Mezza’s products are prepared in in-house kitchens and with several ingredients meticulously selected from Lebanon with careful consideration for delicious taste and superb quality.
To date, the Mezza Lebanese Restaurant Group has been awarded a series of awards and acknowledgement from several local food magazines and business groups
• Hall of Fame – Best Shawarma (The Coast 2007-2014)
• Best New Restaurant (The Coast 2007)
• Best Middle Eastern Food (The Coast 2008-2014)
• Favourite Lebanese Food (Faces Magazine 2011)
• Favourite Shawarma (Faces Magazine 2011)
• Favourite Interior Décor (Faces Magazine 2009)
• Favourite Kabob (Faces Magazine- 2009)